- Эта тема пуста.
- 17/12/2020 в 17:34#45521Main AditorХранитель
1) We __________________ at 7am this morning.
a) got in b) got out c) got up
2) I don’t want to cook tonight – let’s ________________.
a) eat out b) eat in c) eat up
3) The taxi ________________ on the way to the airport and we missed our flight.
a) broke off b) broke up c) broke down
4) I’m going to ____________________ for a new computer.
a) save up b) look up c) wait up
5) Do you ____________________ ghosts? (you are sure they exist)
a) make up b) believe in c) tell off
6) I was very unhappy yesterday but I’ve ___________________ today.
a) looked up b) cheered up c) cheered on
7) I’ve ____________________ smoking. (stopped)
a) given back b) given away c) given up
8) We ____________________ from Rome at 7am. (We started our journey at
a) set in b) set up c) set off
9) The horse race has been ____________________. (The horse race has been cancelled)
a) called off b) called out c) called on
10) We ____________________ in a small flat in London.
a) grew up b) grew into c) grew on
11) They’ve decided to ____________________ their wedding until John has recovered from his accident. (They have postponed their wedding)
a) put on b) put out c) put off
12) He ____________________ petrol on his way to work.
a) ran off with b) ran out of c) ran over
13) Don’t drop your coat on the floor – ____________________ .
a) hang up! b) hang it up! c) hang on!
14) We’ve bought a new house and we’re ____________________ next week.
a) moving in b) moving along c) moving on
15) She’s recently ____________________ photography. (she recently started doing something)
a) taken up b) taken out c) taken over
16) She read out the names of the winners. (read aloud)
a) read back b) read out c) read up on
17) My friend and I ____________________ over money. (we stopped being friendly)
a) fell over b) fell in c) fell out
18) Dinner is ready – go and ____________________ please. (American English – clean your hands)
a) wash down b) wash up c) wash out
19) ____________________ and get dressed – you’re late for school.
a) Hurry up b) Hurry on c) Hang on
20) I’m in London on Wednesday – let’s ____________________ for lunch.
a) meet with b) meet up c) hang around
- Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.