1.Истифодаи артиклхои муаяни ва номуаян
In English there are three articles: a, an, and the. Articles are used before nouns or noun equivalents and are a type of adjective. The definite article (the) is used before a noun to indicate that the identity of the noun is known to the reader. The indefinite article (a, an) is used before a noun that is general or when its identity is not known.
THE (before a singular or plural noun)
A (before a singular noun beginning with a consonant sound)
AN ( before a singular noun beginning with a vowel sound)
Count nouns- refers to items that can be counted and are either singular or plural
Non-count nouns- refers to items that are notnot counted and are always singular.
Thank you for the advice you gave me.
I ate an apple. The apple was juicy and delicious.
1. can be used after introducing the noun or noun phrase,
2. used with singular and plural nouns
3.used to discuss something that is already known by the reader
4. Used with countable and uncountable nouns
1, can be used to introduce a noun or noun phrase
2. Be used only with singular nouns
3. Cannot be used to discuss something that is already known by the reader
4. Cannot be used with uncountable nouns.